Over the next few weeks, etherFAX will be migrating ticketing systems. Initially, etherFAX Support will be the first to migrate and the etherFAX LNP team will follow. The new system will improve response times and increase organization when interacting with the etherFAX customer service teams.
Phase 1 – Completion Date: October 1st, 2018.
The following changes can be expected:
- New ticketing form located on etherfax.net/support. You can submit a request here or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Disabling of the existing “Self-Service Portal”. A new portal will be made available towards the end of the transition.
- Ticket numbers will be updated and begin in a new range.
There will be no changes to the following:
- New tickets can still be opened via email by sending an email to email@example.com
- Responses to tickets will still come from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communication with the LNP team will not change from this update.
Future completion dates for the later phases will be communicated once they are confirmed.