ERIS™ is an AI-based document data extraction development tool that supports the processing of job files and is an alternative to using programming APIs. This remote integration service provides support for email, Epic web services, file drop, and more. As a lightweight, containerized application, ERIS can help clients easily replace many local fax server functions.
- Eliminate complicated and expensive on-premise fax servers and fax boards that are bulky, expensive, hard-to-maintain, and require detailed expertise to set-up, configure, and operate
- High availability, clustering, and load balancing for mission-critical environments
- Easily set-up routes and queues to ensure the right document goes to the right location
- Highly configurable notifications to the file system, email, web-hooks, and more
- Supports TIFF, PDF, Office Documents, and other graphic image files (JPG, PNG, etc.)
- Enhanced workflows and automation with file drop and third-party application tie-ins
- Email to fax/fax to email allows users to send an email attachment without the complicated set-up of a fax server desktop client
- Built-in SMTP mail server and relay functions are ideal for MFD integration and adding fax capability to your existing mail system
- Using XML, JSON format to create an outbound job and drop to a “watch” folder for outbound
- Drop inbound images and control file to a location for another app to sweep or ingest
- For EHR integrations, ERIS allows you to perform actions or executables with the control file as an image
- Print inbound faxes directly to a printer’s IP address
- Utilize the ERIS Portal to manage inbound routing queues to a variety of devices, outputs, and formats
- Utilize fax-to-email MFPs without native integration to etherFAX
- Integrate with high-volume scanner/capture systems such as Fujitsu
The etherFAX Remote Integration Service is a development tool that supports the processing of job files and is an alternative to using programming APIs. View our one-pager to learn more.
With over six million connected endpoints, the etherFAX Secure Exchange Network (SEN) is the world’s largest fax network, supporting every major fax server, application and fax-enabled device.